Monday, August 29, 2011

TEN THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME

1. I'm a Senior here at UA.... Majoring in Media/Production and attempting a minor in General Business.
2. I have had an interest in all kinds of production and all the aspects of it for a long time. I think my
    interest in music sent me into the TCF major. As much as I would have liked being a music major, I feel
    that the only thing I could do with it is teach it. But yeah ,I am glad I fell into what I doing here now.
3. There are many things I'd like to work on in the near future. I enjoy working on live events a great deal.                        I have been around about every aspect of being a part of live performances ever since I was about fifteen or sixteen, whether I was on stage or running sound and now videoing.. I have loved doing it.  I especially love that I have been a part of the new Amphitheater here.
4. Some of my favorite music came from a period of time that happened way before I was even born. I love music from the sixties and seventies. Everything from elvis to seve vai or the beatles. Today's music is good too though, I'm a big fan of today's singer songwriters, but I also like to keep it versatile. Dave Grohl could be called my Idol.
5. I am genuinely excited about this semester of school. I finally have a semester of classes that I actually like and carry interest in so all should go well.
6. Other than school I am in the middle of forming an LLC. I want to start the beginnings of my own production company. I want to be able to but on live sound for events and lighting and also video. I want to be able to even send a band as their booking company as well. All of that will come with time and investments but this is a goal I have.
7. I like intense movies. Movies that jump out at you and mess with your head for a few days. Paranormal activity would be one of those, however not my favorite filmed movie.
8. I have many guitars and musical instruments. I play bass guitar, electric and acoustic guitars and also the tenor saxaphone.
9. Other than that it is hard to think about other things about myself. My favorite music video is "The Pretender" by the foo fighters.
10. If I had to watch a movie on repeat for the rest of my life it would be Independence Day

1 comment: